The next US Green Card Lottery will start very soon!
- Start date: Noon EDT on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007
- End date: Noon EST on Sunday, December 2nd, 2007
Prepare your picture for your application.
The picture / image requirement from previous year Lottery is as follows:
- The image must be in the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) File Interchange Format (JFIF) format.
- Image created by a digital camera, must have a resolution of 320 pixels high by 240 pixels wide, or a resolution of 320 pixels wide by 240 pixels high, with either 24-bits of color, 8-bits of color or 8-bits of gray.
- Monochrome images (2-bits color depth) will NOT be accepted
- If the image is created by scanning a photographic print the original print must have been 2 inches by 2 inches (50mm x 50mm), and the scan must be performed at a resolution of 150 dots per inch (dpi); the image must have a resolution of 300 by 300 pixels, with either 24-bits of color, 8-bits of color or 8-bits of gray.
- The image can not exceed 62,500 bytes (62.5KB) in size.
Join the US Green Card e-group for update on the Lottery Program here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greencardlottery/ or click here:
Click to join GreenCardLottery E-Group
Please introduce yourself when joining the e-group
Annonymous applicant will not be approved.
No junk mail allowed in this e-group
Labels: DV Lottery, US Green Card Lottery, US Immigration Info