Join us in reminiscing the Indonesian's favorite gathering place:
"2nd PASAR SENGGOL" (Bumping Market) where you can taste many authentic Indonesian food & enjoy the entertainments presented by Indonesian Catholic Association (PWKI) especially for you!
There will be:
- Layar Tancep (Indonesian style movie)
- Empat mata (Jokes ala Indonesia + Traditional Dance)
- Art & Crafts Kiosk
- Raffles (win $75 in CASH for the first prize raffle)
- Dangdut dancing time (We'll teach you how to dance these traditional dances)
- And other exciting shows.
AUTHENTIC INDONESIAN MENU:
- Mie Ayam Komplit (Jakarta's Chicken, Meatball & Wonton Noodle)
- Nasi Padang (ayam panggang + gulai sayur + belado telur + perkedel + sambal hijau ) - Padang-style Rice
- Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay)
- Risoles (Crepes with Chicken Filling)
- Kroket (potatoes with meat filling)
- Martabak Asin (Indonesian Traditional Omelet)
- Sus Ragu (Chicken Puff)
- Klepon (Sweet Rice Balls with Palm Sugar)
- Wingko Babat (Sweet Coconut Cake)
- Talam (2-layer Sweet Potato Cake)
- Nagasari ( Rice w/ Tapioca Flour & Banana )
- Pukis (Indonesian Pancake with Raisin )
- Getuk Lindri (cassava/yuca with coconut sprinkle)
- Es Kopyor (Coconut Ice)
- Kolak Biji Salak (sweet potatoes with brown sugar and coconut milk)
- ADVANCE PURCHASED TICKETS (by Sept 12, 2007): $5.00/person Adult.
- Children under 12 years old are FREE
- Bring your PREPAID ADMISSION ticket to this event to get 1 (one) FREE Main Dish that is equal to $5 in food coupon value!!!
- Additional food and beverages can be purchased by using food coupons.
- TICKETS AT THE DOOR (Sept. 15, 2007): $2/adult (above 12 years old) for ENTRANCE ONLY. Food and beverages can be purchased by using food coupons.
- FOOD COUPONS are available at the door and the coupon prices are staggered as low as $2, $5, $10, or even $20 based on your need.
- For further information, please visit http://www.pwki.org./
Get your tickets today by contacting ONE of our TICKETMASTERS:
We hope to see you soon!
2nd PASAR SENGGOL TEAM 2007
Labels: Indonesia Art, Indonesian Food, Indonesian Music